Monday, August 13, 2012

Noxico

So, there aren't a lot of adult roguelikes, but Noxico is trying to fix that:

http://helmet.kafuka.org/noxico/

It's still pretty early in development, but it looks like it's going to be an interesting game, and more "rogue-like" than my current project.  Kind of like Corruption of Champions as more of an RPG.

As for Dungeon of Lost Maidens, I'm still progressing (slowly) which is about as a good as it's going to get through August.  More town work done, installed the key vendor and the temple.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the monthly update. I'm glad to hear progress is being made even if it is slow. I know I'm looking forward to trying this game out when it's ready!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. I was just googling around for third-party reports and found this. Thank you for the mention.

    ReplyDelete