Monday, July 2, 2018

Rehosting

Ok, so, back to work and getting those previous games online.  I can probably find a more permanent host of the games, but they're in Japan, so it's likely I'll need a (slight) pixel blur to pass muster.  Something to work on in the coming weeks.

For now, my most recent two are rehosted on Mega: (password: advsoft)

Dungeon of Lost Maidens:
https://mega.nz/#!zG4nHawR!KsEV90QLjNpflRQXktJMYlpKNMkswXVnopdBwWkZV9U

Forest of the Wumpus:
https://mega.nz/#!za4lzALD!ro6SvF1ZVT4wHsFAK0EnyHoP_luCZfT2JDtD9P49GIE



11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It claims that the link is associated with malware although I don't seem to believe that as I have ran it in the past on another desktop, any possible explanations?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I downloaded it, my antivirus blocked exe file, claiming there's trojan in here.

      Delete
    2. mine did the same, it detected adware, malware, and an unknown virus

      Delete
  3. The file seems to be corrupted and have trojan inside it - and I am unable to play the game, as an error occurs that a file is missing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its the compression the author uses most antivirus dont like that type http://www.pespin.com/

      Delete
  4. Do you plan on releasing an update to dolm?

    ReplyDelete
  5. why not make a neocities page and use it as a directory to your games on an external site like mega or dropbox also is fur and fury up yet

    ReplyDelete