Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Version 1.1


Well, that didn't take long:

http://www.filedropper.com/dolm11

This time, I went ahead and put a password on the RAR, it's "dolm" since some people had complained about things being possibly added to it.  I also switched free file hosters.

You're always going to get some anti-virus warnings with any of my games, because most of the scanners don't like encrypted/compressed EXEs.

Changes:

Force and lightning spells now have a chance to open jammed doors.
"Gold" endings now implemented

BUG Fixes:

Marigold advancing the Siren quest by turning in rescues has been fixed.
Kobold Elder not actually turning hostile after "he attacks!" fixed.
Keyreshka now has proper script functionality if you have already lost a player to her.
Pregnant Gnome in town help option now disables correctly.
NPCs can now switch places with the player.
You can now properly sell Lisa mana potions.
Sleeping at the Inn properly advances time and removes Statuses.
Sleep Status now appears to work correctly.

Also, there's finally a Readme with the controls on there.  I left it out by accident on the initial release.

4 comments:

  1. I have an infinite loop generating the level after mid golberim A. I assume its Mid Golberin B. Already generated levels are: Town, UpperA, UpperB, UpperC, MidA, Ooze, KWarren and Falloss.
    The game just hangs on Loading next level... after leaving MidA through the second staircase down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And another one, this time of MidC. The Process uses one CPU Core fully. No I/O at all.

      Reloading the game does not help. It happens at the same place again

      Don't know if it helps, but here is a stacktrace pulled out of Process Explorer:

      ntoskrnl.exe!KeSetEvent+0x6ca
      ntoskrnl.exe!KeWaitForMultipleObjects+0xd52
      ntoskrnl.exe!KeWaitForSingleObject+0x19f
      ntoskrnl.exe!PoStartNextPowerIrp+0xbb4
      ntoskrnl.exe!PoStartNextPowerIrp+0x1841
      ntoskrnl.exe!PoStartNextPowerIrp+0x1ab7
      clr.dll+0xa8e7
      Microsoft.VisualBasic.ni.dll+0x19a91f

      Delete
    2. I also got a Level generated where I can't leave the first room. (Level Ooze)

      Delete
    3. Wow, that one was hard to replicate (I think I had it hang once during all my testing) but I may have got it locked down (or at least, it won't hang the program)

      I've still got some other features to add/test out, then I'll put out a new version.

      Thanks for the feedback.

      Delete